RDC Photo Contest Rules
1. Eligibility is open to all RDC Guests.
2. All entries become the property of RDC, with full rights for reproduction in print and electronic publications and promotional materials. Entries will not be returned, but published photos will be credited.
3. All photos received, whether a contest winner or not, will be considered for publication in our annual calendar.
4. All photography must be submitted to us in hard copy only at 5″ x 7″ or 8″ x 10″. However, if you wish to have your picture considered for publication in our calendar as well, the photo must also be available to us in high resolution digital form on a cd, with a minimum size of 5″ x 7″ and preferred size of 8″ x 10″ at 300 dots per inch (dpi).
5. Photographs must be labeled (on the back) with the artist’s name, address, location, date and category in which the photo is being considered.
6. Please be prepared to provide written consent of anyone appearing in your photograph.
7. Photographs must depict Rockywold-Deephaven Camps and/or the Squam Lake area. Photos of RDC excursions must indicate on which excursion the photo was taken.
8. You may enter one photograph in each of the four categories: Fun & Adventure at RDC, Flora & Fauna, Scenery, and Off-Season at RDC.
9. Photographs must be submitted by October 10, 2014.
10. Please mail your photos to: RDC, Photo Contest, PO Box B, Holderess, NH 03245. 11. Winners will be notified in November, and the winning photos will be posted at The View From Squam: www.rdcsquam.com/blog